I forgot to weight in today, so I'll be sure to do that tomorrow morning.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Day 15
It's the beginning of week three. I can't believe I made it this far! With the rest day yesterday, one would think that I would be well rested and ready to workout again. However that was not the case. Started to feel lazy again. I don't plan on taking anymore rest days if I can help it. I didn't get home until 4:30am and had to get up early for work the next day. That could be why my energy is low. I really want to go out for another run tomorrow, either before or after cardio x. Feels nice after doing Core Synergistics today. I still can't keep up 100% but I do feel stronger and sweat a lot! Better get to bed "earlier" tonight so I won't be so tired tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
very nice Janet =)
ReplyDelete