Woke up this morning feeling sore as usual, which means I worked hard the day before. I like that feeling. I even feel a bit of soreness in the ab area from the Yoga. I'm sure it was from those hold poses where I have my arms and feet up in the air and holding it. My arms are really sore and so are my upper hamstrings. I'm pretty sure it's all from yoga.
Today is Legs & Back and Ab Ripper X.
Another very intense workout. I think I'm starting to feel burnt out. The legs & back workouts were ok (besides the stupid DVD crashing on me towards the end), but ab ripper x was so much tougher this time around. I could barely keep up! I thought about quitting a few times but still kept with it. I'm just glad I finished both. Still feels great after completion though, that is what is keeping me motivated.
No comments:
Post a Comment