Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 3

Just completed Day 3's workout: Shoulders & Arms and Ab Ripper X. I'm still sore from the previous day workouts. I'm pretty sure tomorrow will be another sore day. Today's workout was great and very intense. I was out of gas by the end of Ab Ripper X. Even though I haven't been able to keep along w/ the people in the DVD, I still remember it's a big improvement from the very first time I tried it out. The shoulders, biceps and triceps workouts were simple but very effective. I'm loving this program. I know it's only Day 3, but I'm very excited about it. Mainly from how I feel afterwards, it's worth the pain during the workout. Today's workout was about 1 hour and 16 minutes. Looking forward to tomorrow!

Diet: Ate 3 meals with one snack. We'll see how things go the first week and I will try to tweek the diet as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment